SUPPORT THE DETROIT TRAUMA SYMPOSIUM
The 68th Annual Detroit Trauma Symposium will be a virtual meeting taking place November 4-6, 2020. We invite you to support the symposium either through marketing opportunity or an educational grant. The Detroit Trauma Symposium, jointly sponsored by the Detroit Medical Center’s Detroit Receiving Hospital and Wayne State University, brings together over 700 physicians and other medical providers from all over the country. Your products and services will gain exposure to decision making professionals with significant buying power. The Detroit Trauma Symposium offers you the opportunity to strengthen existing client relationships and develop new leads.
This year’s Detroit Trauma Symposium will be spread out over three days of live webinars and on-demand presentations using the Whova platform. The virtual meeting platform will house our speaker profiles, meeting agenda, virtual exhibit hall and a community board for networking with attendees. Attendees will utilize the Whova web and mobile app platform to check the schedule, attend virtual sessions, view on-demand presentations and network with other attendees and exhibitors.
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL
Attendees will have access to the Virtual Exhibit hall the week of November 2-6. Virtual Exhibitor “booths” will contain links to your company, your logo, contact information and a description of your company’s products & services. Depending on your exhibitor level, there will be a chance to offer promotions, get attendee contact information, schedule 1:1 appointments with attendees, present live product demonstrations and/or host a virtual coffee break. We will offer an exhibitor passport program to incentivize attendees to visit your virtual booth. Exhibitors will receive a report with the number of leads received and logo clicks.
MARKETING PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES
We have two different levels available for exhibitors this year:
Gold Exhibitor: $2000
- Virtual exhibit booth to include company logo, contact information, description of your company’s products & services and a promotion/request info link to collect attendee contact information
- Post-Meeting report with # leads collected and # clicks on logo
- Custom embedded video for up to 5 minutes in the virtual exhibit hall
- Opportunity to host a 15-20 minute live virtual coffee break between sessions (this will be a separate/voluntary link for attendees who chose to visit in between sessions and will not include CME)
- Opportunity to schedule a live virtual product demonstration
- Opportunity to schedule 1:1 virtual attendee meet-ups the week of the meeting
- Priority booth placement at the 2021 In-Person Meeting if you exhibit next year
Basic Exhibitor: $1000
- Virtual exhibit booth to include company logo, contact information, description of your company’s products & services plus
Post-Meeting report with # leads collected and # clicks on logo
Custom embedded video for up to 3 minutes in the virtual exhibit hall
EDUCATIONAL GRANT/MARKETING SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
Your company can also support the Detroit Trauma Symposium through an unrestricted educational grant in any amount. Educational grants allow us to continue offering outstanding educational programs for our growing meeting attendance. We will recognize your contribution and grant support in all digital communication, as well as show your logo on the Detroit Trauma Symposium website. Exhibitor booth fees are separate from educational grants.
CME CREDIT and POLICIES
CME credit will be provided for this activity. Due to requirements for CME credit, all marketing videos and banner ads must be directed to a different page than that off the CME content. Also, all CME content will be through a separate platform (ie. Zoom or Vimeo) than the virtual exhibit hall.
For a complete list of topics and speakers, go to www.DetroitTrauma.org. For more information on how you can support the 68th Annual Detroit Trauma Symposium, please contact Amy Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-409-0873.