ACCESS FROM YOUR COMPUTER
- Access Whova (pronounced Who-vuh) from a Chrome Browser using this link: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/detro_202011/
- First Time logging in? You will need to Sign-up with Whova using the email address you used when registering for the Symposium, choose a password and set-up your profile. The next time you access the Whova desktop link or the Whova app on your phone, you will sign-in using that same email and password.
- Once you have created your profile, click on My Event and it should open the Detroit Trauma Symposium online event. The next time you login to Whova using the link above, you will be taken directly to the Detroit Trauma Symposium main page.
- To view a presentation, click on Agenda on the left side of the page.
- From the Agenda list, click the session you want to watch the stream or video. There will be a green camera icon for the sessions with streaming or video.
- If the streaming screen directly shows up, click “Proceed” to start watching the stream. Otherwise click “View livestream” button to open the Zoom Webinar to watch.
- You will be asked to JOIN WITH AUDIO – click YES, or you won’t be able to hear the presentations. You will be muted when viewing the live stream.
- If you want to submit a question to be answered during the live stream, click on View Session button next to the agenda item. There will be Q&A on the right side of the page. You will be able to see any other questions that have been asked. Click the blue “Ask a question” button to submit a question. Do not submit questions in the Zoom chat – please use the Whova Session Q&A.
ACCESS THE DETROIT TRAUMA SYMPOSIUM FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
- Download the Whova app from the App store
- First Time logging in to the event? Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to Sign-up with Whova using the email address you used when registering for the Symposium, choose a password and set-up your profile. The next time you access the Whova desktop link on your computer or the Whova app on your phone, you will sign-in using that same email and password.
- The app should open in the event page if you logged into Whova using the email address you used when registering.
- The Agenda tab can be found at the bottom of your screen in the mobile app. Once you find the session you are looking for, tap on it.
- If the session is Live, it should begin playing automatically when you open the Agenda Item. Otherwise, you will click Live Stream if viewing live or click Recorded Video if viewing on demand.
- You will need to Join with Audio or you won’t be able to hear the presentations. You will be muted during the live stream.
IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE ACCESSING THE PRESENTATIONS DURING THE LIVE EVENT AFTER FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE, CALL OR TEXT CARRIE STEFFEN AT 678-675-2696 or AMY WEBER at 317-409-0873